Lemons Late Team Entry
LATE TEAM ENTRY
Well, here it is: Your very last resort after missing the deadlines, reminders, and "do-it-now" warnings about entering on-time and online!
This Lemons Late Team Entry entitles you to one (1) racecar and up to four (4) drivers plus (if you want them) an overnight camping pass and a rental transponder. It does not include a garage space, RV hookup, or other extras, and it does not include a competition license. Each driver on your team must buy a one-time comp license separately here.
Last but not least, since it's too late to add your name to the (already printed) gate list, you'll need a spectator pass to get in the gate just like anyone else.
Still with us? Sweet: Let's do it. Buy this entry now, then send an email to Nick at Lemons HQ (email@example.com) and Kim at Lemons HQ (firstname.lastname@example.org) as soon as it's paid for. Letting them know you're on the way will help speed the process onsite.
(Please select "Free Shipping" at checkout.)
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to the waiver text below:
COMMUNICATIONS AND IMAGES: Lemons may send me an email or emails, and I understand that my image may appear in Lemons-created content.
GENERAL AGREEMENT: I understand that driving crappy old cars on a racetrack is exceedingly stupid and dangerous. I understand that working on crappy old cars is stupid and dangerous. In fact, I understand that just being in the area is stupid and dangerous. I've decided to do it anyway. If anything bad happens, I'm not going to sue the organizer or the track. Nobody else ought to either. I've read the rules, I understand them, I agree with them and I'll abide by them.
WARNING: RACING IS EXCEEDINGLY TAXING, BOTH PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY. The longer you remain in the car, the more intense this taxation may be. When driving a racecar, you'll be exposed to extreme (both high and low) temperatures; to dense smoke and fumes; to intensive shocks and vibration; to very loud noises; and to a variety of other unusual, exhausting, confusing, and stressful conditions. Even if you think you're in excellent health, you should tell a doctor what you're planning to do; get a full pre-competition physical exam before you start racing; and establish a regular schedule for re-tests.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: THE ENTRANT (henceforth "ACCEPTEE" and/or "UNDERSIGNED"), IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in the above event, to enter for any purposes the RESTRICTED AREAS (herein defined as including, but not limited to, the racing surface, pit areas, infield, burn out area, approach area, shut down area, and all walkways, concessions, and other appurtenant areas where any activity related to the Event shall take place or where special authorization, permission, or credentials are required or where admittance to the general public is restricted or prohibited), or to compete, officiate, observe, work for, or for any purpose participate in any way in the Event, on behalf of himself/herself and his/her personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin:
1. ACKNOWLEDGES, agrees, and represents that the ACCEPTEE has, or will immediately upon entering and continuously there- after, inspected such RESTRICTED AREA and does further warrant that the ACCEPTEE's participation in the scheduled Event and entrance upon the RESTRICTED AREA, constitutes an acknowledgement that the ACCEPTEE has inspected the RESTRICTED AREA and that it is safe and reasonably suited for the purposes of the event, and further agrees and warrants that if, at any time, the ACCEPTEE is in or about RESTRICTED AREAS and feels anything to be unsafe, the ACCEPTEE will immediately advise the OFFICIALS of such and will leave the RESTRICTED AREAS.
2. HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES, AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE the promoters, participants, racing associations, sanctioning organizations or any subdivision thereof, track operators, track owners, officials, car owners, drivers, pit crews, PARTICIPANTS, any persons in the RESTRICTED AREA, rescue personnel, sponsors, advertisers, owners, and lessees of PREMISES on which the EVENT is conducted, premises inspectors and EVENT inspectors, surveyors, underwriters, consultants, and others who offer recommendations, directions or instructions, or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the premises or EVENT(S), and each of them, their officers, directors, agents, and employees, all for purposes herein will be referred to as "RELEASEES," FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE ACCEPTEE, the ACCEPTEE's personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin FOR ALL LOSS OR DAMAGES, AND ANY CLAIM OR DEMANDS ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, ON ACCOUNT OF ANY INJURY TO THE ACCEPTEE, OR INJURY IN DEATH OF THE ACCEPTEE, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, while the ACCEPTEE is in or upon the RESTRICTED AREA, and/or competing, officiating, observing, working for, or for any purpose participating in such event.
3. HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releasees from any loss, liability, damage, or cost the ACCEPTEE may incur due to the presence of the ACCEPTEE in or upon the RESTRICTED AREA, or in any way competing, officiating, observing, working for, or for any purpose participating in the Event, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise; and
4. HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE sustained by the ACCEPTEE due to negligence of Releasees or otherwise while the ACCEPTEE is in or upon the RESTRICTED AREA, and/or while competing, officiating, observing, or working for, or for any purpose participating in such Event;
5. EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES that the ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of seri- ous injury and/or death and/or property damage. THE ACCEPTEE also expressly acknowledges the INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES. 6. FURTHER AGREES that the foregoing Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk, and Indemnity Agreement extends to all acts of negligence by the Releasees, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the province or state in which the Event is conducted, and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance, notwithstanding, shall continue in full legal force and effect.
THIS WAIVER IS FOR PARTICIPANTS 18 AND OVER. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18, YOU AND YOUR PARENT/GUARDIAN MUST ALSO FILL OUT THE MINOR WAIVER (click here to download) AND RETURN IT BY FAX (to 510.547.8479) BEFORE ENTERING THE RACE FACILITY. YOU MUST ALSO BRING THE ORIGINAL COPIES TO PRESENT AT DRIVER CHECK-IN, AND IDENTIFY YOURSELF TO THE CHECK-IN AGENT AS A PARTICPANT UNDER 18.
I AM OVER 18 AND HAVE READ THIS RELEASE, AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT. I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY ACCEPTING THEM. I ACKNOWLEDGE MY AGREEMENT IS MADE FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE, OR GUARANTEE, ORAL OR WRITTEN, BEING MADE TO ME. BY CLICKING THE "ACCEPT" BOX, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM PERFORMING A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW