G-Force Revo SA2020 Helmet
G-Force's Revo Helmet is constructed from a lightweight Strategically Reinforced Composite Shell that exceeds Snell's SA2020 specification. The chin bar and crown of the shell show the polished aluminum grills that provide flow to the Siphon12 Ventilation Network, a network of intake and exhaust ports that move air throughout the helmet. Inside, the interior of the Revo features G-Force's Modern Fit padding - a soft-knit, hypoallergenic & flame resistant lining with removable cheek pads. Designed for a deeper inset and more contoured fit to the head, the fit is a promised improvement over older helmet models.
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included (M6 Threaded)|
|Weight (MED Size):||R17|
- Upgraded Composite blend shell weighs just over 3.5lbs.
- Upgraded comfort liner with TrackPAT vision enhancing print and removable/replaceable cheek pads.
- Multi-Density EPS liner engineered for maximum performance.
- 3mm thick molded Polycarbonate Shield.
- Precisely molded synthetic rubber shield seal keeps dirt and debris from being a distraction.
- High quality materials allow the chin strap to be thinner for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Newly designed M6 threaded Head and Neck Restraint anchor.